REFUND POLICY You can get a full refund on defective items at anytime. We may ask you to return the product in question, or send us a picture of it, but only when we need proof in order to get our own refund from the manufacturer. You can also get a full refund on any product that’s still new (unused) that you decide to return for whatever reason. You will have to pay any return shipping charges.
LIVE INVENTORY / ORDER ACCURACY GUARANTEE What you see on our website is the exact product you will receive. We stock each and every item on our website in our store and that makes it easy for our customers to know exactly what they are purchasing. Our shopping guide is set-up so you don’t have to use vague weight and color options when choosing a disc. If we ship you the wrong disc, or make any other mistake that affects you and your order, we will fix the problem in your favor and make sure that you get what you wanted at the time of purchase. If we don’t have what you want we will get it for you, simply contact us by phone or email. We will never substitute items or intentionally ship items you didn’t order. You get exactly what you ordered or we will reship the right items free! No questions. No hassles. Guaranteed!
SHIPPING IN THE UNITED STATES
- Shipping is free for all domestic orders (in the continental USA) over $50. For orders under $50, we charge a flat rate $5 shipping fee. Shipping on international orders is calculated by weight.
- We use the Post Office’s Priority Mail (1 to 3 days within the US) on most orders. We use UPS Ground on larger packages (baskets) when the rate will be less for you and for us.
- Most orders placed usually arrive within 1-5 business days.
- Because we value your order, all orders ship the next business day. This gives your order the respect and accuracy it deserves.
- If you need to make special ordering arrangements, simply give us a call and/or email and we will be glad to take care of your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Yes, we ship around the world! But there are certain restrictions and qualifications for international orders:
- Most packages arrive at the destination 6-10 business days after your order has been shipped.
- We ship to any country in the world that has an open trade relationship with the U.S. This includes most countries that are members of the World Trade Organization (W.T.O.).
- If you are unsure whether your country will accept recreational items from the U.S. send us an email and we will research it for you.
- Actual shipping charges will apply to all orders. We will contact you in order to set up shipping charges.
- Typical cost for International Shipping: $12-30. Actual cost may vary. Email us for a free quote.
- Shipping to Hawaii and Canada is usually less.
- As the buyer, you are responsible for all custom duties and clearance in your country. Customs duties vary from 5% to 40% and in most cases will be due when the package arrives. Although very rare, occassionally a package may get held up in Customs for closer inspection or other unknown reasons. When this happens we can only investigate as far as the U.S. Postal Service has jurisdiction. If this happens it can take a few weeks to track the package down and by then it usually has arrived. You may be able to speed this process up or prevent this by checking your national procedures on the shipping and import of recreational goods to your country from the U.S.
- We will not share your email, name, phone numbers, or any other information with anybody at anytime, except the people who work here who need to know your information to ship your order.
- We do collect customer e-mail addresses for our own electronic newsletter, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
- We may use your email address, or phone number in some instances, to clarify the details of your order or to respond to your questions, suggestions and/or requests for assistance in using this site.
- When you purchase disc golf equipment from KeystoneDiscGolf.com, we collect your name and payment method information, such as credit card information. We collect this information in order to bill you for your purchase. We also collect information that allows us to ship your order. This includes the name, address and phone number of the intended recipient(s). When you create an account at KeystoneDiscGolf.com, you can choose to save your billing information in “My Account.” You may change or delete this saved information at anytime. Simply go to “My Account”. Log in with your email address and password, then click on the account option you would like to change.
- The security of your personal information is very important to us. In our efforts to protect your online transactions, we use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL (and most are), your personal information will be automatically encrypted, or encoded, before it is sent over the Internet. When you enter a secure portion of this site (which is any page containing any of your personal information), an image of a closed lock or a solid key should appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. If you click on this image, a small popup window displaying site security information will appear. This certificate guarantees that your personal information is being transmitted in secure (encrypted) form to a our secure server, not to some unauthorized server.
- Ultimately, your personal information is protected by the password you created when you signed up for your account. Please keep this password confidential. No one from KeystoneDiscGolf.com will ever ask you for your password.
- If you believe we are using your information in any way other than what is stated here, please contact us as soon as possible and we will make sure your information is safe.